viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Again me. Yes, what tiring ! 
Everything is OK. He talks to me, he seems to be caring of me... but as regards love, nothing here, nothing there. Yes, I am content with chat and with this but I want more. So I lied, I am not going anywhere but I want him to realize if I am important or not, so suppose that I am, he will try to make me stay here and he will try to hurry up with things and I think that is what he needs... just a little push. A white lie.
I want you to understand why I did that. I really want this. I want love, like movies, but not for 2 hours.... I want it forever. I am sure that he is the one. The one and only. I want him to realize how beautiful is love,  that everything is better with a company, doing things in two. Please, forgive me. But it is for a good reason. I am sure that everything will be alright, everything will go according with my plans and I am sure that you, my superior, support my project, my little project with happy ending. Be by my side.