domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2013

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain...We jumped, never asking why.
We kissed, I fell under your spell a love no one could deny. 
Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you.
I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want you.
I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love.
All I wanted was to break your walls, All you ever did was wreck me
I put you high up in the sky And now, you're not coming down.
It slowly turned, you let me burn And now, we're ashes on the ground. 
I came in like a wrecking ball. Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung.
Left me crashing in a blazing fall, All you ever did was wreck me. 
I never meant to start a war, I just wanted you to let me in 

and instead of using force  I guess I should've let you win...