domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Damn, this is the fucking truth.

i don't understand what do you want.
one day you want to see me and no matter what happens, But the next day, you disappear, like nothing care to you. From the beginning I knew how to handle the situation, without illusions and stupid dreams. But everything's going out of my hands, I cannot control it. I curse the day I noticed your lovely smile. Only your smile? my god,Silly of me, I forgot that
 you're the kind of perfect guy that I always want.

I thought that it was only a kiss, but I was wrong,  each passing day, I want you just for me. You conquered me, slowly, you take over my fucking heart. You took me in the least thought, I'm still looking for words to tell you what happens to me.
 I try to hate you, and make the excuse that I don't want you for the simple fact that you're a womanizer.
I hate you because you're perfect, I hate you for every time you look and captivate me with your beautiful eyes, I hate you for speaking when you want, I hate you for all the illusions that you generate in my mind
but what I hate most, is wanting to hate you for anything  even if I want you and I don't want to admit it.
but I know more than anyone that you never would choose me.


 I'm delivering as a child in your arms...